I decided to start this because I noticed that a lot of us have read some of the same books and enjoyed them. So I started a family book club. But I wanted to do it in a way that everyone in our family could participate no matter where they live. And here you have it: The Gleed Family Book Club. Because it is on-line, anyone can participate! Please let your families know about this if they like to read. It's just one book a month. If you have any ideas for books to read, let me know and we'll read them!
Each month there will be a new book to read. For this January's book and discussion, or to find more info, head over to the site:
http://gleedfamilybookclub.freeforums.org/
Hope you all enjoy this! Thanks!



1 comments:
Sounds like fun Pene. I just read the Secret Life of Bees again, which I really enjoyed and I know other family members have read it as well. I also read My Antonia which I really enjoyed too. I'm currently reading a series called the Bartimaeus Trilogy (on book #2) which has been a fun read. Let me know if you choose something.
Post a Comment