Okay, you can call me a fanatic if you wish....But I have some Twilight updates! First off, I know I am way late with all this stuff, but I didn't have internet for like a week-and-a-half.
I'll start with Stephenie Meyer:
She's coming to Utah! She'll be here May 16th and 17th on a promotional tour for her ne book, 'The Host'. Tickets for the 17th have already gone on sale, while tickets for the 16th go on sale May 6th. More information can be found here on her website.
Now, for the movie:
Almost all parts have been cast! I've been going crazy on YouTube and other sites looking at pictures and videos of the set and filming. They are filming in Washington and Oregon. Right now, they are filming the bulk of the movie at Kalama HS (Slash Elementary, Slash Junior High).
Here's a link to some pictures taken of the actors on set.
The cast is as follows:
BELLA SWAN: Kristen Stewart
EDWARD CULLEN: Robert Pattinson
CARLISLE CULLEN: Peter Facinelli
ESME CULLEN: Elizabeth Reaser
ROSALIE HALE: Nikki Reed
EMMETT CULLEN: Kellan Lutz
ALICE CULLEN: Ashley Greene
JASPER HALE: Jackson Rathbone
CHARLIE SWAN: Billy Burke
JAMES: Cam Gigandet
VICTORIA: Rachelle Lefevre
LAURENT: Edi Gathegl
JESSICA STANLEY: Anna Kendrick
ANGELA WEBBER: Christian Serratos
ERIC YORKIE: Justin Chon
MIKE NEWTON: Michael Welsh
SAM ULEY: Solomon Trimble (Hehehe, this guy got casted while waiting for his brother to audition as an extra.)
Jacob Black: Taylor Lautner
Renee Dwyer: Sarah Clarke
Charlie Swan: Billy Burke
The Cars:
The Volvo (It's a different model because they don't make the one in the book anymore):
Rosalie's BMW:

Charlie's Cruiser:
Bella's Truck:
Emmet's Jeep (It's not a very good view of it):
They even have Carlisle's Mercedes, but there aren't any pictures of it. :(
Mar 21, 2008
Yes! Twilight Updates!
Posted by
Penelope Lolohea
at
7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment