Sep 16, 2008

Having Too Much Fun

I was just over at PhotoFunia, having way too much fun! So, if you wanted to know what I've been up to lately, here's your update:




I hosted a major art show last week. The theme? Me:
 


This resulted in a front page interview in the newspaper:
  


...And in my portrait being idolized:
  


...And my personal favorite: David Beckam called...



Mason has been spending his days as an art model:
  


He's becoming pretty famous:
  


Oh yes, and he had his own place in my art show:


Which has all resulted in our need of a body guard:
I saw this one and just had to put Tyler in it! :)





So, as you can see, we're pretty famous now. We'll be signing autographs and giving free copies of our work out this Halloween. :)

3 comments:

Claytie and Suzie said...

haha! That's pretty fun! Loved it! :)

Alicia said...

How funny, that cracked me up that you were a tattoo on David Beckham. How funny!

Katie Gleed said...

That was so funny!!! like I laughed out loud...all by myself funny!