
I have been keeping my eye on these bags for months, now. I really like the design and concept. I love these because they are reusable and eliminate the use of plastic produce bags at the grocery store. The only problem is that they are usually sold in packs of 3-5, retailing at around $29.00. I don't really want to spend that much money. Even if they were cheaper, I don't really want to spend more than 2 bucks each. Fotunately, I don't have to, thanks to Canadian Living.com for posting a pattern to make these string bags!
I don't know when or even if i'll have time to actually sit down and crochet the thing, but i'm glad to know I now have the option to do so!
Want the pattern? Find it HERE.
Jul 27, 2008
I don't have to buy them!
Posted by
Penelope Lolohea
at
5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment