
I am so grateful for the time I am able to spend with my son, [M]. He is truly a select spirit and I am very blessed to be able to call him my son. He is learning new words, skills and tricks like crazy! I am never ceasing to be amazed at how quickly he is able to learn, and with what accuracy. I love to hear him talk away to me as if I understand clearly, every word he says.
He is becoming more independent now, and does not need (nor want) me right by his side at all times. Some mornings I wake to find him amusing himself with toys and such, when he usually tries to wake me up with him before he plays. It is both a joy and a pain, for I hate to see him grow up so fast.
He is extremely tall, [at least, I think so] making him look at least a year older than he really is. His many variations of a smile are all sincere and can easily melt my heart. He loves to sing and dance, and jumps or hops nearly every chance he gets. His hair is always an unruly mess, as it will not do anything it is supposed to do. I think it’s cute, though. I have decided to grow it out semi-long; it’s either that, or have it shaved off, which I don’t want to do because I love his hair.
He has just begun to play with his imagination, and I often find him talking to himself, or catch him pretending to leave somewhere and come back. He has mastered the art of mimicking and will mimic anyone or anything. He loves to pretend to cry, and when he pretends to sleep, I sometimes can’t tell the difference!
Jul 30, 2008
My Son
Posted by
Penelope Lolohea
at
1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment