
*NO SPOILERS ARE IN THIS POST*
I finished reading Breaking Dawn (the fourth and final Twilight book) last night. And since the message boards don't open until tomorrow, and I absolutely MUST post what I thought about the book, you all get to hear about it. Aren't you excited?
I don't want to give too much away, but I must say that it is CRAZY! It seems like I was on the edge of my seat with each new chapter, just dying to know what would happen next. THIS IS A REALLY GOOD BOOK, YA'LL!
I speculated my mouth off about what could happen in this book, and I was wrong. Just about every peice of speculation I heard from other people was wrong, also! Something happens in this book that blew my socks off!
I do need to say, though, that Stephenie Meyer took a completely different turn with this book. Some people don't like the way she wrote it, and I can see why. *THIS BOOK GETS PRETTY DARN INTIMATE* At some points it seems as if someone else wrote the book, and not Stephenie Meyer. The book is definately not for younger teenagers as the others have been in the past.
EDIT: So I am apparantly one of the few people who really liked the book. Read reviews on Amazon (see if you can find mine!) and you'll find that it was not very popular. I don't care if the book is different, I enjoyed it nonetheless!
Aug 3, 2008
It Was The End...and I LOVED it!
Posted by
Penelope Lolohea
at
8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
pene i am so with you. i loved the book and i just wanna say AMEN to everything you said in this post. it was so good, i loved it!
Post a Comment