Aug 8, 2008

'Grandpa' Page and Bookmark

I have this rather large obsession with Photoshop and how amazing it is. Since high school, I have been learning new tricks and searching for new things to create. I have always liked designing graphics and touching up photographs. So when I learned about digital scrapbooking, I hopped right on the bandwagon.

I created a few things while I was playing around, just to get used to how the layouts worked. Before I found out about this, I only knew how to change photos with the tools and graphics PS already has. I had no idea I could download stuff and use it! Anyways, I made my first *official* digital scrapbook page. I was trying out a new trick I learned and decided I should go right on ahead and finish an entire page. It's nothing too fancy, but I love it, and it makes me feel like I accomplished something!

The size I chose to make was an 8x8 page, but for printing purposes I have to put it on an 8x10 page. I made a bookmark to take up the extra 2 inches of the document, so I'm showing that also.


Scrapbook Page




Bookmark




Edit: Here's another random page!

2 comments:

pamelasue said...

Those are sooo cute! Well done. I love the picture of your dad with the grandkids! Good job. Too bad you don't live by me and Jenna. We are getting together on Monday nights to digiscrap. We'll have to share. Love ya.

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

I LOVE digital scrapbooking. If you ever need any help, let me know. Also, I print everything at Costco. I can tell you how you can set things up to print and get more bang for your buck! I do 12x12 pages. On my blog I have a link to all the pages I have done on the right side at the top. Have fun!!!