So I am extremely bored today. I had a list of things I needed to do, but decided that today would be my "anything" day, instead. I had decided to do so in order to ive myself a much needed break from adult responsibilities; it has instead turned out to be one huge boring activity after another...yet, I'm not so bored as to do what I had actually had planned for the day. Alright.....I guess i'm just being lazy. I'll get up and accomplish something sooner or later. For now, Gecko is having fun being able to play with whatever he wants, and I am perfectly content to let him. I wouldn't want to spoil his fun. ;)
So in an attempt to do something interesting, I am now at the laptop, typing away at nothing. I have nothing to say, and I doubt anything you've read so far has been very interesting. But that's alright...I can find something to babble about. Let's see...Oh....I know:
TWILIGHT!!!
So, I think you all know how uber-obsessed I am with the Twilight series. I am already planning my trip to Forks for Bella's birthday next year (which, by the way, is now officially Stephenie Meyer Day in Forks!). I think that about sums it up for my obsession level. Anyways, I go on to the Lexicon --www.TwilightLexicon.com -- every now and then, and chat with fellow fans and speculate about Breaking Dawn (a.k.a. book four). It really is an awesome site...the two ladies who started it have become pretty good friends with Stephenie Meyer, herself, and recieve information form her about cool things. One of them is even Stephenie Meyer's "Personal Assistant" though, she actually calls herself her "glorified beta reader." Anways, just thought you guys should know about the site, in case you wanted to visit. But back to my real story:
I love the books...they are the greatest! And in case any of you wanted to know, I am a fan of both Jacob AND Edward. I don't think I have to choose, because I like them both. But I do think that Bella belongs with Edward. I hope Jacob imprints with someone in BD, though. It would be sad if he didn't.
Well, I have a diaper to change, and a gecko mess to cean up. I guess I had better start now, or i'll never get anything done today. Thanks for listening. This is my official "you learned nothing from this post" post.
Have a great day!
Sep 26, 2007
It is called boredom
Posted by
Penelope Lolohea
at
12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I will have to agree with the notion that these books are amazing!! :) Hard to top!!!
Post a Comment